- If you haven't mailed in your completed and signed waiver forms,
please bring them on the first day. The forms are linked from your
confirmation email after registration or they are available
- For Camp Beta students, please bring a notebook and a pencil/pen.
- The room might be chilly for some, a sweatshirt might be useful.
- An umbrella would also be useful--afternoon showers are not uncommon.
- Lunch is included
Dining Hall). However, bring lunch if the student has a
special diet. The dining hall has a large variety of food (from
vegetables to pizza) which should be fine for most students.
- 7/21: Room Change for Camp Beta (July 24-28) because of computer issues.
Camp Beta will be in Olin Engineering Complex 127:
campus map, north is to the left.
- Legend 36 is Olin Engnieerning, we are in room 127
- You can park in the parking lot next to Olin Engineering.
- On the interactive campus
map, you can search for "Olin Engineering".
- Please drop off and pick up your student at the camp to sign him/her in/out. Each camp meets Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.
- For Camp Alpha, demonstration of final projects is on Friday, 1:30-3pm, in Olin Life Sciences 130 (Legend 35 on the printable map, or search for "Olin Life Sciences" on the interactive map), friends and family are welcome.
Last modified: Sat Jul 22 2017 14:01 EDT