Responsibilities of CSE students on Interdisciplinary Projects
- You are evaluated according to the syllabus discussed on the first day, so submit the requested materials by the stated due dates.
- The materials you submit are on your CSE contributions,
please do not include MEE/AEE/BME/ECE/PSY/... contributions. That is, you
need to understand what your responsibilities/contributions are on the
project. [Generally, you can reuse the materials to be incorporated into
larger documents/presentations for the entire team, or vice versa.]
- Your presentations in my class are on your CSE
contributions/progress for Project Plan, Milestone 1, Milestone 2,
and Milestone 3 (similarly for the second semester).
To reduce time conflicts with non-CSE senior
projects classes, usually we schedule your presentations on the
Friday of the week of the due dates.
- On attending classes:
- If you ARE requested to attend the non-CSE senior projects
class, you can attend the non-CSE senior projects class.
However, you need to arrange with me on Item 3 above;
ie. presentations in my class, usually on a Friday.
- Otherwise, if you ARE NOT requested to attend the non-CSE senior projects
class, you are expected to attend my class.
- If you attend the non-CSE senior projects class, please stop by my class on the due dates to drop off your hardcopy submissions (with a signature from your faculty advisor).
- Various guidelines on submissions are on the course website.