What to bring
- If you have not mailed in your completed and signed waiver/release forms,
please bring them in the morning of the first day. The forms are linked from your
confirmation email after registration or they are available
- For Camp Beta students, please bring a notebook and a pencil/pen.
- The room might be chilly for some, a sweatshirt might be useful.
- An umbrella or rain jacket might also be useful--afternoon showers are not uncommon.
- Lunch is included
Dining Hall). However, bring lunch if the student has a
special diet. The dining hall has a large variety of food (from
vegetables to pizza) which should be fine for most students.
When and where to sign in/out students
- Please drop off and pick up your student at the camp to sign him/her in/out.
- Each camp meets Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.
- Camps Alpha and Beta will be in Olin Engineering Complex 127:
campus map, north is to the left.
- Legend 36 is Olin Engnieerning, we are in room 127
- You can park in the parking lot next to Olin Engineering.
- The closest building entrance to the room is the north entrance near University Blvd.
- On the interactive campus
map, you can search for "Olin Engineering."
- For Camp Alpha, sign out on Friday is at Olin Life Sciences 130 (Legend 35 on the printable map, or search for "Olin Life Sciences" on the interactive map)
Optional activities involving parents/guardians
- We will have a parent/guardian orientation for 5-10 minutes at the beginning on Monday for each camp.
- For Camp Alpha, demonstration of final projects is on Friday, 1:30-3pm, in Olin Life Sciences 130 (Legend 35 on the printable map, or search for "Olin Life Sciences" on the interactive map), friends and family are welcome.
Last modified: Thu Jul 12 2018 12:54 EDT